Thursday, March 3, 2016

National Craft Month - Mystery Box

Wow, lots of stuff happening this month.... clocks move forward, First day of Spring, it's St. Patrick's day on the 17th, Easter Sunday is on the 27th and to top it all, March is also National Craft month. SO much to do!

When I think of Spring, spring cleaning immediately comes to mind, so to get National Craft Month off to a good start, I thought I'd fill a box with some crafty tools and product and have a bit of fun. One lucky person will win the box and everything inside it, but you have to let me know what you think these items are by commenting....... not here, but on the Designer Crafts Connection blog. Comments won't be published until the last day.....

To get you started, here's a photo of the box with one item already in it.  Each day this week I'll add a photo of another item which will go in the box. Let me know what you think these items are in the comments section of the DCC blog and someone will win the mystery box.  Winner must have a shipping address in the US or Canada.




You don't need to guess what this third item is (it's pretty obvious), but you do need to tell me what brand: "Handmade ---------"  fill in the blanks.  Y'all come back now, I'll be adding more items tomorrow thru Sunday, March 6th.  Good luck!

Yours truly,
Julie :)

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON CRAFTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment