Rock your party with curly ribbon party lights!
It's almost time for a firecracker Fourth of July celebration, so let's get our red, white and blue craft on and create a few simple party lights to light up the night! Here's a couple of ideas to start with...
- Gwen Studios Curly Ribbon - Red, White & Blue
- Gwen Studios 3/8" Grosgrain Taffy Stripe ribbon - Red & White
- Double-sided Adhesive Tape
- Glow Sticks
- Solar Light Mason Jar Lid
- Small Crystal Mason Jar
- 3 Small wood beads - 2 Red & White
- Empty plastic bottle - Small
- 12" Bakers twine, or jute (to hang)