Any time is a good time to decorate, but the Christmas season seems to bring out creativity in everyone!
Wood bead garlands, popular in home décor over the past couple of years, are easy to make and the perfect accent for any area of the home especially with the addition of a Holiday Gnome.......
- Painted Wood Beads: 2 Small & 1 Med. White; 1 Small & 2 Med. Red
- 3" Spool
- 5/8" Red/White stripe grosgrain ribbon* (about 2" to go around center of spool)
- 7/8" White grosgrain ribbon* (about 2" to go around center of spool)
- 3/8" Red grosgrain ribbon* for bow
- 3/8" Red/White strip grosgrain ribbon* for bow
- 8" x 8" Green Felt
- 1 1/2" Ornament (head)
- Thick, soft rope for beard (I used strands from a mop head from Dollar Tree)
- Lo-Temp glue
- Embroidery needle