I am so looking forward to Fall. It's been a really, really hot summer in Texas and I'm ready for some cooler temps and fall color to take us into the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays......
My grandchildren are back in school, so now is a good time to start prepping Halloween decorations for outside and adding fall decorations inside to add a warm, cozy feeling to my home. Pumpkins are a favorite accent. so making a few small ones seemed like a good place to start. Can you believe this cute pumpkin pick was made from ribbon and a toilet paper roll!
- 1.5 yds Gwen Studios 7/8" grosgrain ribbon - Orange
- 1.5 yds Gwen Studios 3/8" grosgrain ribbon - Dotted Orange
- 3" Gwen Studios 1" Dark brown grosgrain ribbon
- 2 empty toilet rolls
- Bamboo skewer
- Double sided adhesive tape
- 1/8" Hole punch
- Lo-temp glue gun (optional)
Ribbon used in this project was provided by Gwen Studios, all other products used were purchased by me. You can find more ribbon projects here, on the Designer Crafts Connection blog.