You will need:
Laser Frame (from Michaels - seasonal section)
DecoArt® Americana® Acrylic paint:
Santa Red and Dazzling Metallics® Emperor’s Gold
Recollections® Tinsel Glitter – Cherry
Artist’s Loft™ 5” x 7” Canvas Panel
Elmer’s® Tacky Glue
8 ½” x 11 Piece of Parchment paper
Chipboard Letters – M & C
¼” Flat Paint brush
Small Sea Sponge
1. Use the sea sponge to dab red paint over the front of the frame.
2. Working in sections, cover the front of the frame with an even coat of glue. While the glue is still wet, sprinkle liberally with glitter. Gently press glitter into the glue with wax paper. Shake off excess.
3. Using a writing program with your computer, print “erry hristmas” onto parchment type paper as shown.
4. Trim paper to 5 ½” x 7 ½”. Glue to canvas art board for extra stability, then glue behind the opening in the frame.
5. Paint the chipboard letters gold then adhere to the front as shown. Enjoy!
I have a new project coming up on Saturday and a giveaway. Designer Crafts Connection members will be participating in a Smoothfoam™ blog hop. Each member will feature a project using this great product, and.... they'll be just in time for the holidays! You won't want to miss this one, so y'all come back now....