Friday, February 12, 2010

Where Does the Time Go?

I catch up with Beth thru her blog and it struck me the other day that her daughter and my grandson are the same age! In fact their birthdays are within a few days of each other. Is that a happy thought for a Monday morning, or what.........

I also follow Julie Fei Fan Balzer's blog and am always impressed at how she finds time for so much creativity and even more time to journal about it on her blog! So, what have I been doing these past few days? Well, most importantly getting ready to leave next week to tape Scrapbook Memories at the studio in Cleveland. I've also been working on projects for a manufacturer client and just sent a 32 page book to the printer. Unfortunately these projects are for clients, so I'm not at liberty to share even what they are, but I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY!

I've been dealing with the repercussions from the record snowfall too. My satellite connection was down (no TV either) and power was sporadic at best... I'm not sure that total dependency on the internet is a good thing. Which reminds me....... I actually received a hand written note last week from the girls at CHA to thank me for my support at the consumer show. Did you see that I said HAND WRITTEN.....wow! I continue to be impressed and absolutely delighted! I miss the "good ol days" - some of them anyway. These new days are wonderful in a whole new different way. I'm a Nana and my son is getting married in about 8 weeks! I have SO much to do to get ready for that........ I'll definitely have to get started as soon as I get back.

Have a happy day!

Yours truly,
Julie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment