Monday, November 21, 2016

Fall Floral

Creating a floral arrangement is easy with just a few things you probably have around the house. I had a square vase that I wanted to use, but it's hard to arrange flowers in it, unless you have floral foam; not something I had on hand, so - empty pickle jar to the rescue! 


I placed the jar inside the square vase to hold the flowers.  


Insteading of taking time to remove the label, I filled the area between the jar and vase with corn kernels. You could also layer with different colored dried beans.  Small pieces of candy look great too!  M&M's for example, and they come in all sorts of seasonal colors!


Pretty cool, right...  now all I had to do was fill the jar with water and flowers. Quick'n EZ.


Happy Thanksgiving!  Y'all come back now.......

Yours truly,
Julie :)

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON CRAFTING!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! The popcorn is a fantastic idea! Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen... hope yours was wonderful too. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete