Sunday, March 31, 2013

Smoothfoam Crafts

This month's theme for Designer Crafts Connection is "Handmade Flowers",  plus a challenge to create with things from around the house.  My first thought went to a craft I used to enjoy in the '70s - no that's not a typo, I've been crafting a long time.......  supplies are white bread, white glue and glycerin.  Nice right - you don't even have to go to the craft store!  Okay, here's the rub - it's Easter weekend and I have family visiting from out of town.  I know exactly where my flower samples are, but I need another day or two to find them... oops.  So, I will post photos of samples and my recipe from 1978 in another couple of days.......   In the meantime, I want to share some Smoothfoam projects with you.  Smoothfoam is an amazingly versatile product as witnessed the variety of projects shown below. 


Can you believe all the things you can create with it!  A new project was featured each day on the  Smoothfoam blog during March, which was National Craft month.  There's also a fabulous giveaway worth over $100 if you want to hop on over there. 

Y'all come back and I'll share some flowers I made with bread and glue!  Enjoy!

Yours truly,
Julie :)

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON CRAFTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment