Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas List

I started on my Christmas list early this year and right at the top is a Flip-Pal™ Mobile Scanner.  It's a small hand held, battery operated scanner that you take to your project!  I first saw this at the CHA Trade show over a year ago, then Flip-Pal sponsored a segment on "Scrapbook Soup", so I got to see it in use, up close and personal.  Check out this video:



There are so many ways to use this handy dandy scanner.  I have an old, really old photograph album my dad put together in the '40s and I can use the scanner to copy photos without having to try and remove them.  The other thing I like is that I have some antique books with beautiful color plates.  I can now scan these without damaging the book itself.  Please note:  When scanning images, patterns, etc unless they are your own artwork, or designs, you may not use them for any kind of commercial purposes, or personal gain.  Images are protected by copyright laws and are the intellectual property of the person who created them.  Just so you know, I have also signed up to become a Flip-Pal™ Affiliate, which means that if you click on the Flip-Pal™ logo in my sidebar and purchase a unit, I will receive a small commission from the sale.  This amount goes into the account I use to pay to ship the giveaways I sponsor throughout the year. 

Talking of giveaways, if you hop round the Designer Crafts Connection, you'll notice there are a number of projects that were created using a Flip-Pal and ideas for even more projects.  Here's a challenge for you - How would you use a Flip-Pal™?  Share your creative ideas and you could win a Flip-Pal™!!!!!
   
 

To submit your Scan & Share ideas, click here.  The blog hop follower who comes up with the most creative and productive ideas using a Flip-Pal™ mobile scanner will win their very own Flip-Pal™.  The winner will be announced on December 15th.  Good luck!  Y'all come back now.......

Yours truly,
Julie :)

2 comments:

  1. I've heard of these- it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one and I absolutely LOVE IT...I use it for many things, but I like to use it for things to create with my Pazzles too.
    I love that I can do the 12 x 12 pages too and I don't have to get big expensive scanner that takes a ton of room.
    I also like that I can just take it to the wall and scan a photo right on the wall at grandma's

    ReplyDelete