Here's how you do it:
1. Tie a knot at the end of a 12" (about) piece of 3/8" ribbon. Push the knot into the center of a glue dot.
2. Fold the ribbon down as shown then push the edge into the glue dot close to the knot.
3. Continue folding and pushing the edge into the glue dot all the way around the knot to create the center.
4. Continue folding and pushing the edge of the ribbon into the outer edge of the dot.
5. When you have gone all around the outer edge, cut the ribbon.
6. Tuck the end of the ribbon under the edge of the glue dot. Voilà, you now have a ribbon rose. Store your ribbon roses on the backing sheet until you are ready to embellish your project!
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Don't forget you can use this same technique to make bigger roses. Just push additional glue dots around a center dot - you can do this on kitchen wax paper and make them as big as you want. Y'all come back now............