Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stuck in LA...........


It's not snowing here, but heard on the news this am that Dallas/Fort Worth airport is closed... so, we've had to change our flight to tomorrow.  Not sure the ice will be cleared up by then, so we may even end up having to stay till Thursday!!!!  Luckily we can keep the hotel room here - better than being stuck at the airport.... what a mess.  The airport isn't the real problem either.  The roads are so bad in the area, I doubt my hubby can get to the airport to pick us up.  We may need to rent a snow plough....LOL

On a positive note however, this was a great show and I have LOTS & LOTS of photos to share. This will give me time to plug in the MacBook and start to upload them, so Y'all come back now....

Yours truly,
Julie :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the photos. Enjoy our CA sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/04/2011

    I have been taping your show for a bit of a while now.Am well into the repeats of the repeats of the....well, you get the picture. I have just visited your blog page for the first time. What has happened to the show??
    I simply loved it and you. So many of my friends began to watch as well.we all tape it as it comes on in our area quite early in the a.m.

    ReplyDelete