Friday, September 17, 2010

ScrapFest - Day 2! Saturday, September 18th


900 MITIs yesterday and about 700 today..... how fun! Lots of ladies who stopped by yesterday came back today to make a second project with us. We really had fun... and THAT is the name of the game. We really LOVE what we do and I think everyone enjoyed being creative with us.








We even tried to make waiting in line fun. We showed episodes from the new series of Scrapbook Memories on a laptop - until the battery gave out - shared ideas, tips, techniques and stories and read lots of T-Shirt slogans!



Thanks Archiver's for such a great event! Ya'll come back now.......

Yours truly,
Julie :)

2 comments:

  1. I went upstairs to find the paper for your sea shell card, we couldn't find it anywhere up there?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time on Saturday. I met you on Friday and felt so starstruck!!! I told my friend Bonita and she had her picture with you. We love you in South Dakota. Keep on crafting!
    You are wonderful and I love watching your show. Great stuff!

    Jessica Green, Aberdeen SD

    ReplyDelete