Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Catching Up


I don't think I'll ever catch up. When I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel, it turns out to be a freight train every time. I usually have my notes organized within a few days of getting back from a show, but with staying over to teach classes and driving to Chicago I'm a whole week behind. At least I did something constructive this week..... I got a MacBook Pro, so now I can upload photos and work while I'm on the road. This will be a big help next week especially while I'm helping my son and his wife move into a new home on the East coast. This weekend will also be a whirlwind of activities. We're celebrating my mother-in-law's 86th birthday on Saturday and the going away party on Sunday. Never a dull moment lately. Sometimes it's exhausting just thinking about what I should be doing. I'll be going to ScrapFest too next month - another 5 days away from home. There's so much I need to do - want to do - just not enough hours in the day. I keep telling myself, it's like eating an elephant, take it one bite at a time. Not exactly a pleasant thing to visualize. It's more like pulling Texas weeds - by the time you get the last weed out of the flower bed, the first ones you pulled are already sprouting again. Laundry is another great example. I can do every piece of laundry, but the next day there's still a basket of stuff to be washed. Life is definitely a Neverending story. Truth be told, I wouldn't have it any other way; it sure is better than the alternative.

Did you notice the header? It's as finished as it's going to be for now, but this is just a draft. You'll see what I mean when I get the final one up - probably in a week or two. Let me know what you think of it - so far........ Y'all come back now!

Yours truly,
Julie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment