Monday, April 12, 2010

The Wedding!

My son tied the knot this past Saturday!  It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding and now I can relax and at least feel as if I'm getting back to some semblance of a "normal" life - whatever that may be.  My sister and I made the "favors" (which I will share a little later this week) and my husband and I hosted the rehearsal dinner.  Other than that it was much less work than when my daughter was married 7 years ago, but there was still lots to do.  Now it's over, I'm left with printing photos for family members, which, I will admit, I did not take.  I had, not one, but two cameras with me and took nary a photo on the day of the wedding.  Yes, I'm admitting that for once I let the photographers do all the work and I just enjoyed every second of the experience without looking thru a camera lens.......  my sister took lots of pix though and the "professionals"  found my grandchildren as adorable (and photogenic) as we do, so we definitely won't lack for memories to scrapbook.

I'll be back later this week, but right now I'm still in "wedding wecovery".  Don't forget to check back on Wednesday for sure for my blog hop project!

Yours truly,
Julie :)

1 comment:

  1. It must be weird now that the wedding is over...glad everything went well and hope your life will be getting somewhat back to normal

    ReplyDelete