Monday, January 17, 2011

Mad Monday Menu!


Making dinner on Mondays is also a Quick'n EZ project at our house.  Here's something you can definitely whip up in about 30 mins:

Make "Spanish Rice" according to directions on the Knorr package.  Microwave about half a packet of Sweet Baby Peas then add to the rice.  In the meantime grill smoked turkey sausage in an iron skillet in a little olive oil.  Slice sausage then mix with the rice and peas.  Serve and eat!  It's very tasty and nice with a side salad.  I'll have to add a photo next time.......  we ate before I remembered to get the camera.....

Guten appetit...  y'all come back now!

Yours truly,
Julie :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/03/2011

    Oddly growing up when my dad had to work mom made our favorite meal, rice aroni with hot dogs.

    When I need comfort food I head to that so I look forward to tryng yours

    ReplyDelete