Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It Must Be Spring!


Wow!  This year got off to a really quick start.  I can't believe it's already the 4th!  The holidays have flown by.  My son and his wife left New Year's day to go back East and my sister returned to Knoxville, so the house is relatively quiet once again.  Sort of,  I just heard the pitter patter of 4 yr old feet - a surprise visit from my grandson.

Lots to do - projects for the upcoming CHA (Craft & Hobby Trade show) and end of year taxes; better do that first.  I definitely don't want to get into trouble with the IRS.  I used to be an IRS agent - in England in the late 60's.  That was an interesting time to be sure.

Back to work - must finish up the taxes, then Spring Clean.  Yes, I know it's still Winter, but I like to start the New Year by cleaning up the craft room.  I'm sure I'll find lots of things that I'll start to give away starting next week....  I think I have a Cricut Expression buried in the room somewhere, so keep your fingers crossed that I find it.

Gotta run - Dylan is going to help me sort through 2 drawers of stickers and I have a feeling I need to supervise.   Y'all come back now!

Yours truly,
Julie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment