Thursday, December 20, 2012

Scrapbook Soup Show 211

Not sure what the problem is, but I've been unable to connect to the show these past couple of days.  My internet has been a little erratic this week - I'm on satellite, so I'm sure it's weather related.  I do hope you've been able to watch.  I featured a postcard album this week.  I used to collect postcards from all over the world in the 50s and 60s and, as you'll see, my makeshift album was in dire need of updating.  One of the things I neglected to mention during the segment was that the reason I used clear document covers, was so that I could see both the front and the back of the postcards.  The back is pretty important, because that's where the "journaling" is.

Not sure I'll get post about the next couple of shows since the holidays are almost upon us and I seldom have time to log on to the computer when the family is around.  I'll try though, but please excuse me if you don't hear from me for a while.

Hope you all have a very Happy Christmas and a healthy and blessed New Year!  Y'all come back now....

Yours truly,
Julie :)

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON CRAFTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment