Saturday, April 9, 2011

Scrapbook Soup - More Sneak Peaks!

My watch says it's 9:15am (still set for Texas),  the clock in the room says it's only 7:15am, but my body is on EST  and I've been awake for over an hour!   Aaaargh...........  I flew to Phoenix from Cleveland yesterday, but my body still thinks it's on EST even though it went to bed on AZ time - I'll be due for a nap this afternoon I think......

Can't believe it's only Saturday.  I feel as if I've been away from home for a month.  It was a fun and fast 4 days though.  I need to get going, but I wanted to share a website with you this morning.  I met Jenny Barnett Rohrs at the CHA Trade show in January and when I realized she was from Cleveland, I told her I'd give her a ring when I came to the studios in April.  Jenny came in the last day of taping and got to hang out with us for awhile, taking photos and gathering information about the new show.  You can see her article and behind the scenes photos here (link below).  Don't stop after you've had your fill of soup.  Jenny has lots and lots and lots of information about all kinds of crafts and craft products, plus projects, techniques and videos.  You'll be really glad you stopped by:

www.crafttestdummies.com
Don't forget to sign up for this month's Giveaway! You have to leave a comment on the Designer Crafts Connection blog which displays the Scrapbook Memories logo - NOT THIS ONE - so hop forward before it's too late.  The winner will be announced on 0414.

Yours truly,
Julie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment