Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

I was hoping to post some more Easter crafts for you this week, but unfortunately we had an untimely death in the family - my computer died most unexpectedly last Friday.  So sad :)   Luckily I can still access the hard drive with another computer and a Fire Wire cable, but I'll have to wait until my new one is delivered tomorrow to transfer applications and the Easter craft photos etc.  In the meantime here's a photo of our Easter tree.


I discovered the Easter Tree tradition while living in Germany where Easter trees are decorated as beautifully as their Christmas trees.  This one hasn't yet been adorned in all its finery, I'm waiting for the grandchildren to "help" when they're off school on Good Friday.  This is one of our family traditions, together with baking Easter cookies and dying eggs.  

Have a "Hoppy" Easter ev'ry buddy......... and y'all come back now.

Yours truly,
Julie :)

3 comments:

  1. julie, so sad for your loss. Maybe your old PC is in a better place. Love the tree! Have a ball with the grandkids

    www.mel-designs.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear about your computer how we take them for granted- the tree is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. wendee deal3/30/2012

    the tree is very pretty. We decorate a tree in our house most years too.

    ReplyDelete