Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do Not Disturb Day 4


Still no twittering from the Christmas Cactus. Mommy bird is definitely a lot more patient than I am. I glance surreptitiously at the plant as I walk by once or twice a day to see if there's been any action yet, but still nothing to report.

In the meantime I'm working on my kits for the Christmas Crafts workshop at the CHA Supershow in Chicago. What! You haven't heard about it! This is a consumer show that follows the annual trade show. Lots of vendors, make it/take its, an all day crop and 2 days of workshops. Check it out by clicking on the banner above. You can see samples of my projects on my website at www.juliemcguffee.com. Click on them to make them bigger. (The photos not the projects..LOL). I'll provide all the supplies you'll need, plus everyone in class will receive an early Christmas present - a Little Yellow Bicycle bag with lots of donated product for you to scrap & craft with. You won't be disappointed! This is definitely not "for the birds".

Yours truly,
Julie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment