Sunday, May 2, 2010

And the Winner Is !!!!!!!!!


First of all I hope you all enjoyed the challenge and had fun - there'll be more to come, so I hope you'll participate again. Everyone did a great job and I have published the top 4 answers as "comments" below the original challenge post Not as Green as Cabbage Looking. Here are the photos again with the supplies labeled. I've also labeled the large project for ideas.






Here's the list: 1. Cardboard 2. Corrugated cardboard 3. Brown paper from grocery bag/handles from grocery bag (could be the same bag) 4. Soda Can (Aluminum) 5. Paper Fasteners (brads) 6. Pop tabs 7. Stick/branch 8. Brown Plastic Grocery bag 9. Washers 10. Staples. I also used Sinamay ribbon, which technically isn't a scrapbook supply, but I could have used net from a sack of potatoes.

Pam had the most on her list with 9 - CONGRATULATIONS!

Amy & Singtatter had 8 and Marfa had 7. Sure hope I counted correctly. Please send me your mailing addresses thru the "send message feature" on Facebook (this way they won't end up in my SPAM folder). Search "Julie McGuffee" and you should see my photo pop up. I only have one iTop (for Pam), but I will send a "surprise" to the runners up. Thanks again for participating!

Yours truly,
Julie :)

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see I won, thank you so much! Looking at where I need to send my address too. YIPEE

    ReplyDelete