I love Spring and Easter and have many happy memories of making Easter bonnets for myself and my sister! Nowadays it's all about headbands, so here's how I made a quick'n EZ headband for my sweet grand daughter!
- Kunin® Classic™ 9” x 12” Craft Cuts – 1 each Lemon Frost, Baby Pink, Baby Blue & Bright Lilac (or combination of colors you like)
- Kunin® Premium 9” x 12” Craft Cuts – 1 each White & Olive
- Cricut® Maker™ with Rotary blade
- Glue gun & lo-temp glue sticks
- Small cable ties (4”)
- Quilt pins
2. “Ribbon” Rose: Cut a 12” x ½” strip of lilac felt. Fold 1” of one end over at right angles then roll the fold over to create the center. Hold the 1” tab firmly in one hand. Fold the longer end over and down then pull around the center. Continue folding and wrapping around the center and your rose will quickly grow. Glue the end to the back of the rose.