- Smoothfoam™ Ball - 1.5"
- Flower Soft Sprinkles - Polar White
- Petit four cupcake papers
- Red Pony Bead
- Tacky Glue
- Lo-temp glue gun
- Ornament Hanger
- Large jump ring (or make your own with wire)
- Cover the top half of the ball with tacky glue, then add the white sprinkles.
- Glue the ball into a petit four cupcake paper. Use a low-temp glue gun to adhere a red pony bead at the top.
- Attach the jump ring to the pony bead then add a decorative ornament hanger.
Now sit back and enjoy those cupcakes! Each one has zero calories so you can make as many as you like!
Enjoy! Y'all come back now.........
KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON CRAFTING