Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Preserving Memories

I've had a camera since I was 11 yrs old and have been taking photos ever since. I also kept them in a photograph album.  This was in the 50's before "scrapbooking" was invented and became a billion dollar business.  If you sense a note of sarcasm, you'd be correct.  I never understood what all the fuss was about when it came to scrapbooking.  I'd been doing it since the 1950's.  Of course it wasn't commercialized back then.  We didn't have any of the supplies and embellishments available to us now, but we could still be pretty creative.  My dad was a scrapbooker too.  I have his album from when he was in the RAF in the 1940's. He journaled and even painted on his pages! Its what we did.....

A few years ago, Fiskars issued a challenge and asked designers to create ways to display our photos using supplies found around the house.  Here are my projects:


 
Can you identify all the things I used?  Check back in a few days and I'll list everything for you. Let's see how many you found.  Enjoy!  Y'all come back now...............

Yours truly,
Julie :)

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON CRAFTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment