Here's what you need:
• Smoothfoam® cupcake shape
• 5 Helmet Star fish (in graduating sizes large to small). You buy the larger ones in eaches, but there are packages of the smaller ones.
• 2 Tiny Starfish (found in a package of assorted shells)
• Burlap ribbon
• Cool-temp glue sticks and glue gun
1. Glue the burlap ribbon around the cupcake shape for the base.
2. Glue the largest starfish to the top of the base then glue the others on top.
3. Glue two tiny starfish together (back to back) then glue to the top for the star.
Yep, it's that easy and it really does add that perfect little bit of merry to my bathroom beach theme!
These are the other shell projects: The mirror was made by gluing a craft store mirror to the center of a Smoothfoam disc then adding shells around the edge. To make the baseket, I glued clam shells around the outside of a Smoothfoam bowl. Shells are surprisingly heavy, so Smoothfoam is the perfect surface for these pieces since it's very sturdy yet lightweight.
These are just a few of the Handmade Gifts from the 365 Days of Crafts 99+ Handmade Holiday Gifts Blog hop. Look for more by selecting the links below. If you see projects you like, follow the designers on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram to keep up with their creations. You'll find gifts that are perfect for friends, family, teachers and almost everyone on your list. There are handmade food items, paper crafts, ornament ideas, sewn items, home decor and so much more. Be sure to visit each blogger and see what they created. There is also a giveaway for a $100 Amazon Gift Card. You can enter the giveaway by using the Rafflecopter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Enjoy! Y'all come back now........
KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON CRAFTING!