Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wood Laser Frames

Love, love, love these laser frames!  Saw them at Michaels earlier this year in the seasonal wood section.  Not just for my home, I thought they'd look great on the set of Scrapbook Soup!  Of course when I went back to get more, they were gone!  So I donated mine to the studio for the set.  What can I say, they look fabulous.  I also used one of them for a project I designed for Elmer's to feature on the show.  Take a peak!  The new series of Scrapbook Soup is now airing online, so you'll be able to find all the instructions on our website.


Here I am with my co-host Julie Fei Fan Balzer and guest, Melissa Frances.   You can see the frames on the wall behind us.  I used the frames to feature photos of guests from the previous series.  I strung jute from side to side then clipped photos to the jute with small, wood clothespins.


As I said, when I went back to the store a few days later, the frames had sold out, so you can imagine how excited I was when last week I saw they were back in the store!  They are now in the wood department on a year round basis.

There are so many things you can do with the frames.  Just add paint!  You can use a spray paint, or the round, sponge pouncers available with the stencils work great!  I framed a silhouette and a pre-painted wood letter (also from Michaels) for my daughter's entryway and a wood Gecko for my grandson's room.  There are just so many possibilities, it's positively mind boggling!


 You only have to "google"  Wood Laser Frames for a ton of ideas!  Enjoy!  Y'all come back now.......

Yours truly,
Julie :)




No comments:

Post a Comment