Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe that it's almost 2012.  2011 passed by so quickly, I'm still looking for the brake pedal.  The years are picking up way too much speed as they continue to fly by on a far too regular basis.  I've said for years, that we don't start to age until we have children then when grandchildren enter the picture, it's a definite wake up call.  I tend to take things day by day, but have discovered that if I don't start to plan now what I want to do "when I grow up", it's not going to get done because eventually I will run out of time.  Not really, but I still want to be young enough to enjoy what I want to do with the rest of my life.  I'm not trying to say that I think I'm old, but once the OAP stage is reached, it's a slippery slope indeed.

So what's in my plans for 2012 - I don't make New Year's resolutions any more, because I don't like the guilt trip when I break them, but I do pull out the calendar on the 31st.  CHA comes first at the end of January..... oh no!  It's only 3 weeks away, how did that happen!  I have SO much prep work - I'm teaching a seminar and also have to pull my showcase together.  Gotta get going, I s'pose.........  but maybe I can wait till next year.  Enjoy the final hour(s) of 2011 and y'all come back now - next year!  Have a good one!

Yours truly,
Julie :) 

1 comment: