Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thanks for the Memories

Hi there!

Now that I have your attention............  For those of you who enjoy Scrapbook Memories, KS Productions has uploaded episodes from some of the older series on YouTube.  I was looking to see which ones were there and, oh my, have things changed - especially  me!  It made me realize how long I've been involved with the show and how much fun Beth and I had taping the series.  A lot has happened over the past 12 years! 

The show was called More than Memories for the first 4 years.  Julie Stephani and I hosted and Beth appeared on the final series as a guest.  She was so good, we thought she'd make a perfect host on the new series and so it was.  Since then, Beth has married and has 2 children; both my children are now married and I am now a grandmother.......!!  Makes me wonder what the next few years will have in store for us.  The Arts & Crafts industry is changing and the show will change too to reflect new trends, etc.  I'm sure you've already noticed a few of those changes on the new series which is now airing.  BTW, I watch the show on BYU at 5pm CST.  It also airs at 5am, but I'm not an early morning person - if the sun isn't up, I see no reason why I should be.  Enjoy the shows and if you have any questions about anything you see, join us on Facebook.  I check there regularly and will try to answer any questions you may have - if I can!  Ya'll come back now!

Yours truly,
Julie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment