Friday, September 24, 2010

Quick & Easy Embellishments!


I design a lot of shapes and images and use these to create quick and easy embellishments for my own scrapbook pages, cards and tags. Images can be imported into a Microsoft Word document, sized then printed onto almost any paper. I also print titles and even personalized paper ribbon. Check out the Projects, Tips & Techniques page for some ideas and I will even share some of my images with you on the Images page. Please note, these are copyrighted images for personal use only.

Here's an additional tip: Print a selection of the Halloween images onto adhesive ink jet transparency paper then adhere to the outside of a glass candle holder, or glass cylinder. They make great table decorations! You can also print onto ink jet fabric then iron onto a T-Shirt or apron! There are so many ways you can be creative! Enjoy! Y'all come back now!

Yours truly,
Julie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment