Sunday, April 18, 2010

Do Me A (Wedding) Favour


I think I should go into the wedding favour business..... I made these for my son's wedding and he had so many people ask where he got them from. The matchbooks in particular were a big hit - A Perfect Match! Sorry - had to get a pun in there somewhere.....





For the Favor Boxes, I created the circular text in Word, then punched around the shape with a lever punch. The matchbooks had text printed on the back and the front of the cardstock, so I used QuarkXpress, my faithful publishing program for the text on those. I used decorative bar staples for the matchbooks with EK's Fastenater and the little bits of bling are light pink Crystal Stickers from Mr. Richards, which I found at the craft store. Maybe I should start taking orders...

Yours truly,
Julie :)

3 comments:

  1. Julie! Those matchboxes are adorable. It's little favors like that that make me want to get married all over again! How many did you have to make? My hands hurt just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie- these are so beautiful and elegant. What lucky kids to have you there to add the perfect touch to their wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally LOVE this idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete